Tarieven – Tariffs

Tarieven – Tariffs

We verhuren via verschillende websites maar u kunt ook rechtstreeks bij ons boeken. We geven dan ook de kosten van de verschillende tussenkomende organisaties weg aan u.
We rent through various websites, but you can also book directly with us. We therefore give away the costs of the various intervening organizations to you.

Vrienden en relaties
Friends and relations

Voor vrienden en relaties geven wij ook extra kortingen boven op het reeds gereduceerde tarief. Wie vrienden zijn hoeven we niet uit te leggen, die hebben ons emailadres en telefoonnummer. Relaties zijn mensen die al eens eerder bij ons boekten en verbleven.

For friends and relations we also give extra discounts on top of the already reduced rate. We don’t have to explain who are friends, they have our email address and telephone number. Relationships are people who have already booked and stayed with us before.

  • Standard tariff per night – € 100,-
  • Friends and acquantiences – 10 % discount – so for € 90,-
  • Discount > 30 dagen – 10 %
  • Extra costs – There will be charged an endcleaning fee from € 75,-
  • Optionional changing bed linen € 25,- after every 7 nights, can be done yourselves
  • With standard use, energy costs are not charged as extra. Excessive use over 20 Kw per day will be charged.
  • Price for 2 persons ; every extra person above 2 we charge € 5,- per night.
  • Energy is included uptill 20 Kw per day : above will be charged
  • Separate agreements are made for long-term rentals

Friends of friends – Voor vrienden van vrienden

Als u ons aanbeveelt aan vrienden of relaties krijgen zij de helft van de korting die u ook krijgt. Die korting die wij weggeven kunt u krijgen als extra korting op uw eigen toekomstige boeking .

If you recommend us to friends or relations, they will receive half the discount that we offer you. You can get the other half of discount as an extra discount on your own future booking.

Quotation – Offerte

Mail to info@urirama.nl for a quotation for your stay. Once that is agreed, let us know and we will make a reservation for you in our booking system. Mind you ! In the months january, february, july, august and december the tariffs are 20 % higher.

Mail naar info@urirama.nl voor een offerte voor uw verblijf. Zodra die akkoord is, laat u ons dat weten en reserveren wij u in ons boekingssysteem. Let op in de maanden januari, februari, juli, augustus en december geldt een toeslag van 20% op het standaard tarief.

Terms of payment – Betalingsvoorwaarden

Wij reserveren graag voor u. Maar als we een datum vastleggen betekent het dat wij onze vakantiewoning niet aan een ander kunnen verhuren. Daarom vragen wij een vooruitbetaling van 25 % bij reservering. De resterende 75 % moet zijn voldaan een maand voor uw komst.

We are happy to make a reservation for you. But if we set a date, it means that we cannot rent our holiday home to someone else. That is why we ask for a 25% prepayment when booking. The remaining 75% must be paid one month before your arrival.

Cancellations – Annuleringen

Indien u annuleert tot een maand voor uw komst ontvangt u 75 % van uw reeds gedane betalingen retour.
Indien u annuleert korter dan een maand voor uw geplande aankomst dan brengen wij 40 % van het geheel verschuldigde bedrag in rekening.

If you cancel up to a month before your arrival, you will receive 75% of your payments already made.
If you cancel less than a month before your planned arrival, we will charge 40% of the total amount due.

Cancellation Insurance (option) Annuleringsverzekering (optie)

Tegen betaling van 10% van de prijs, kunt u gedurende gehele periode annuleren en de reeds voldane betalingen retour ontvangen.
Bij reservering en vooruitbetaling kunt u deze annuleringsverzekering voldoen.

On payment of 10% of the price, you can cancel during the entire period and receive the payments that have already been paid back.
With reservation and payment in advance you can pay this cancellation insurance.

Vraag een offerte aan via info@urirama.nl
Request a quotation by mailing info@urirama.nl